Sunday 5 February 2012

KAL with Deramores Snood/Cowl project

I was talking to someone the other day on Twitter (forgive me I cant recall who) and they mentioned they'd just cast on for a #knitalong project. I found the details and have a huge stash of yarn, so while I'm waiting to get new needles for the lace shawl project I am going to knit this. I have a feeling it will grow quite quickly. It will also give me something to do for the next day or so while I'm not feeling so good (have a cold/temp/snot - not very pleasant)



Edit 10/2/12: Took this along to a S&B yesterday and got another couple of repeats done. Its growing quite quickly and providing I can count up to 3 (which sometimes is challenging!) there's not much that can go wrong with this pattern.

2 comments:

  1. Is this on Ravelry? I'd love to give this a whirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was, but I cant find it now. I frogged the project as kept not being able to count to about 3!!
    Deramores if they have a copy to be able to email as I'm fairly sure I downloaded it as a free pdf from their site. x

    ReplyDelete