Tuesday 31 December 2013

The 2014 hexagon a day challenge - the prep...

After much deliberation I have decided upon using this for the block. There are so many others that I could have chosen and it has been really difficult narrowing it down, but I wanted something that was going to be relatively straight forward and the interest would come from using colour.


My aims for the challenge
I'm GOING to be more random with the colour combos I use. I tend to probably play it safe a bit when it comes to colour and this will hopefully be where some happy accidents will happen.
I am only going to do ONE per day (with the exception of going away on holiday/illness) where that may need relooking at.
To use as much yarn from my stash as possible, including small 'useful' amounts I have been hoarding saving for some time.
To blog on a regular basis about the progress that is being made.

What I hope to achieve
Apart from a stunning blanket?!!!!

I hope to achieve a sense of structure and discipline. Both can be lacking from the slightly crazy and unstable (at times) bipolar world I live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment