Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hexagon a day update. Day 262. Week 38

One of the things I was going to do along side making the hexagon each day was blog on a weekly basis to see the progress coming along. This clearly hasn't happened. The making of the hexagons took a bit of a dive over the summer but everything is back on track now and up to date.

I've had various times where I've hated this project and the results as they were turning out, but I can say quite categorically now I am very much in love with the blanket and how it is turning out. I've periodically posted the pictures on Instagram and the feedback from there has been lovely.

There are only 103 days left of the project, and therefore the year. Each day and week seem to be exponentially speeding up at the moment.



I've been very busy with craft fairs recently and a large commissioned yarn bomb/installation in collaboration with other yarn artists (see previous blog entry). It was hugely successful. These are a couple of pictures from the event...

No comments:

Post a Comment