Tuesday 11 February 2014

Week 6 Hexagon a day project

The end of another week. It's been eventful. I found out this week that I have got more pre-cancerous cells and need to have some more treatment. It's messed with my head a lot. I was hoping the treatment I had last year would have eradicated all of them, but it seems that's not the case. A lot of the weekend I spent in tears. The meds I'm taking for bi-polar have been increased and are making me feel quite strange as they settle in.

On positive notes, we bought a new car this week. None of the kids are small anymore. My step son is taller than me and my eldest daughter is not far behind me in height (I'm 5'7) and the smallest one is catching the others up quickly. Squeezing them into the car of a 206 was getting tough. The new car has A LOT of space for all of them so they are happy. Our bank balance is crying a bit, but it will be worth it to be able to go out in comfort.

I've finished another few squares for the mosaic blanket and that is getting so much closer to being finished.
There was a stash swap at craft group last night and I managed to get rid of loads of things I've had knocking around for ages taking up space that I no longer need or think I'll use, and in the process acquired some new yarns that other people had brought in. Today's hexagon is made just of the yarn I got last night.

This coming week I am hoping that it's less eventful...

 Day 36

 Day 37

 Day 38

 Day 39

 Day 40

 Day 41

 Day 42 - all made from yarn from last night's stash swap

Week 6/52

No comments:

Post a Comment