Wednesday 29 January 2014

Retro blanket


I started this project in October 2011 *blush*

I had completed quite a lot of it, but was finding difficult to get motivated to complete it as knitting in the cottons I was using was just proving painful. Never have I had so much crafter's tourettes as I did when it came to making this, primarily due to the yarn not the pattern; but it is finally FINISHED. Hooray!!

My youngest daughter is thrilled as it was made for her and she has been gently nagging me over the past couple of months that she would like it finished.

Part of my mission for 2014 was to complete some of the incomplete projects I have on the go, and this is the first one ticked off the list.





The blanket uses the blocks from the 'Retro' design in Debbie Abrahams 'more blankets and throws' - C&B crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment