Tuesday 14 January 2014

Week 2 of the hexagon a day project

Can't believe we're just about half way through January already!

I'm really enjoying this challenge and it certainly has been excellent at motivating me and so far is being what I wanted this daily project to be.

Some members of the craft group I belong to are also doing the same project and it was lovely seeing what everyone else is up to last night.

So here's week 2 in pictures...

Days 8, 9 and 10

Day 11

Day 12 (these are the colours I'm using in the sampler block blanket)

Day 13

Day 14 (you cant really see on this but it's a white glittery yarn)

Weeks 1 and 2


2 comments:

  1. Hello! What I really like about projects like this is that individually the hexies might look a bit weird and wonderful but they look amazing when they're all joined together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, some of them are a bit weird in their colour combos and it is challenging not to make them 'blend', but its something I'm trying to do to get out of the safe colour schemes I usually use. There are some that I'm really liking, but would never normally have paired those combos up :)

      Delete