Tuesday 28 January 2014

Week 4 hexagon project

It's been a tough week this week. I've been suffering horrible migraines and it has been challenging to do anything. They do however finally seem to be going which I am very thankful for.
This project has not suffered. Even though each hex has taken longer to do on the days I've not been feeling great, they have got done and it has been a real sense of achievement.

I'm surprised how quickly the month has gone. January usually drags for me, but maybe the mildness of the month has helped it to pass more quickly and I'm in no hurry to find myself in the depths of winter.

I've been joining as I'm going for this week, but I'm finding myself being less random with colour choices and so for the next week or so I'm going to join in rounds as I was the first couple of weeks. I've also let my youngest daughter choose the colours for tomorrows hex and that makes things a lot more random as she just picks colours she likes and places no emphasis on whether they 'go' or not!


Here's the week's progress.

Day 22

Day 23

Day 24

Day 25

Day 26

Day 27

Day 28

Weeks 1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment